Submission and review processes
All of the processes are carried out through the microsoft conference management system. The authors and the reviewers can login into the system by click "login" on the top-right of the conference website.
First Round: The abstract review process starts when the Call for Papers closes on 15 July 2017.
Each abstract will be assigned to internal reviewers for a premilinary review.
The accept or reject notification will be informed to the authors by 1 Aug 2017. Please login to the system, under the Author Console, find the Actions that you have to follow.
The article that is accepted for oral presentation and poster must submit the full manuscript within schedule, otherwise the article will not be included in the proceeding.
Some selected articles will be published in KMUTT Research and Development Journal.
Second Round: The authors are kindly requested to submit the full manuscript (by clicking +Create new submission box as shown above) for the second round by 31 Aug 2017. This time the full manuscripts will be assigned to two external viewers. A simple scoring system will enable the paper to be read and reviewed simply and easily online.
The full manuscripts are allocated to the reviewes according to the following subject areas:
- Biochemical Engineering and Food Technology
- Biomaterials, Bio-Engineering, Biomedical- Biopharmaceutical- and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Education, Innovation in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry for Industrial Development and Industrial Works
- Environmental, Safety, Health and Risk Management
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology
- Polymers and Materials
- Process Design, Simulation and Control
- Separation and Purification Technology
- Sustainable Energy Technology and Green Engineerin
The accept or reject notification will be informed to the authors by 21 Sep 2017. Please login to the system, under the Author Console, find the Actions that you have to follow.
Third Round: The full-manuscript accepted with revision conditions should be revised and submitted as a camera ready file in pdf format. Please upload the camera ready file as indicated in the conference management system by 30 Sep 2017. Please login to the system, under the Author Console, find the Actions that you have to follow.