In this conference, we kindly request you to submit your abstract for the first round. After reviewed by the reviewers we will notify you the acception or rejection of your abstract. If your abstract is accepted, please proceed to submit your full manuscript for the second round. And finally submit the revised full manuscript as a camera ready file for the third round.
1. Abstract submission requirements
- Abstracts may be submitted online only. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English using UK English spelling.
- As a principle, the abstracts should contain original material from recent work that is not yet in the public domain.
- The TICHE conference encourages work that presents data for action, introduces new ideas, and brings new understanding to the field.
2. Document Structure and Content
Abstract and the Full Manuscript or Camera Ready should be submitted using the following templates:
Subject Area: Each abstract should be tagged with first and secondary subject areas from the following:
- Biochemical Engineering and Food Technology
- Biomaterials, Bio-Engineering, Biomedical- Biopharmaceutical- and Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Education, Innovation in Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry for Industrial Development and Industrial Works
- Environmental, Safety, Health and Risk Management
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology
- Polymers and Materials
- Process Design, Simulation and Control
- Separation and Purification Technology
- Sustainable Energy Technology and Green Engineering
The subject areas should be chosen to best match the content of the abstract. This is important since the subject area will be used to allocate the abstract to the corresponding reviewers, i.e. those who are experts in the selected topics.